Adidas X21FD Self-Generating Cross Trainer - Delivery Only
: In stock
: Fitness & Exercise
Regular price £1,197.00
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The Adidas X-21FD Cross Trainer delivers an exceptionally smooth and stable elliptical motion thanks to its large 12kg flywheel and rear roller mechanism. Tailor the intensity of your workout by selecting one of the 24 electronic resistance levels, as well as adjusting the 5 levels of incline to target additional muscle areas and create an even greater challenge.
Featuring a self-generating motor, you are the one that creates energy and powers the X-21FD’s impressive features. No need for a power adapter, tangled wires or restrictive plug sockets, you have the power and freedom to train anywhere in your home. With built-in transport wheels and grip bar, it’s even easier to move the cross trainer around your home as you wish.
With 12 pre-set fitness programmes and the ability to create and store 4 custom workouts of your own, the Adidas X-21FD Cross Trainer console allows you to vary your fitness regime to help maintain enjoyment and motivation. The LCD screen ensures you’re continually updated on your progress with live performance metrics including, speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, watts, RPM and resistance. Accurate heart rate data is also available via the supplied wireless chest strap and pulse can be quickly measured using the integrated hand pulse sensors.
Complete with built-in speakers and Bluetooth connectivity, the Adidas X-21FD Cross Trainer wirelessly links to your tablet and smartphone, allowing you to power your workouts with motivational music tracks or pass the time by watching your favourite movies and boxsets while you exercise.
With a stride length of 46 cm and fully adjustable footplates, the X-21FD is suitable for all user heights. Fitted with NRG Tech cushioned footplates along with dual-action & fixed handlebars, allows free-reign over your workout positioning, promoting better form, reduced strain and maximum comfort – all combining for better home cardio workouts. The solid build quality also means users up to a maximum weight of 150kg can benefit from the cross trainer's features.
- 24 Levels of electronic resistance
- 5 Levels of incline, targetting additional muscle areas
- 12 Fitness programmes to choose from
- Self-generating motor - no power adapter, no wires, no sockets required
- Clear LCD screen to keep track of progress
- Integrated hand pulse sensors
- Integrated chest strap for accurate heart rate feedback
- Built-in tablet and phone holder
- Integrated speakers with Bluetooth connectivity
- Quick resistance keys on handlebars for convenience
- Fully adjustable footplates with NRG cushioning technology
- Water bottle holder
- Built-in transport wheels and grip bar
- Floor level adjustment for improved stability
- Solid, dependable build quality
- Signature Adidas Ultra series LED lighting
- Max user weight: 150kg
- Weight: 94kg
- Dimensions: L 180 x W 90 x H 181 cm
- Flywheel inertia: 19.8kg
- Flywheel weight: 12kg
Your order of £100 or more gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
- Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
eMarket members enjoy free returns.