Howard Miller 76" (193 cm) Blayne Grandfather Clock
: In stock
Regular price £1,449.00
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Chrome Hour Markers and Hands
- Silver finish with White Gloss Dial
- Made from Select Hardwoods and Veneers
- Quartz Operated Battery Movement
- 76" (193 cm) Tall Floor Clock
Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings. Key to the success of the Howard Miller Clock Company is its focus on providing products that are the result of extracting workmanship and the finest quality materials. Driven by a constant quest for perfection that is the legacy of the company’s founder. Howard Miller Clock Company’s present incarnation is just as dedicated to providing the buying public with world-class timekeeping solutions that combine the very best in solid, reliable performance with stunning good looks.
Add style to your home or office with the Blayne Grandfather Clock. This elegant timepiece shines with its silver finish and inset mirror panels. Fitted with a white gloss dial with chrome hour markers and hands as well as and a polished chrome-finished bezel. The pendulum is polished and chrome-finished, with weight shells that continue the linear look that is evident on the exterior. Choose between full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly, with a strike or bim bam on the hour only. Featuring volume control and an automatic night-time chime shut off option for a good night's sleep. Made with a silver finish on select hardwoods and veneers, accenting its timeless design with inset mirror panels and bevelled glass. The interior of the clock’s case is aglow with a glass mirrored back and bottom, as well as a removable upper-back panel for convenient access to the movement if needed. Fitted with quartz, triple-chime Harmonic movement and requires four C sized batteries.
- Silver finish on select hardwood and veneers
- Mirror panels and bevelled glass
- White gloss dial with chrome hour markers and hands
- Chrome finished bezel
- Polished, chrome finished pendulum with weight shells
- Glass mirrored back and bottom
- Removable upper back panel
- Volume control and automatic night-chime shut off
- Choose from Westminster or Ave Maria chimes
- Quartz battery operated movement
- Requires 4 x C sized batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: H 193 x W 43 x D 29 cm
- Weight: 33.13 kg
Your order of £100 or more gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
- Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
eMarket members enjoy free returns.