Howard Miller 79" (201 cm) Jasper Grandfather Clock
: In stock
Regular price £2,597.00
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Brass Roman Numerals
- Cherry-Finish Wood with Brass Finish
- Made from Select Hardwoods and Veneers
- Cable Driven Movement Operated
- 79" (201 cm) Tall Floor Clock
Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings. Key to the success of the Howard Miller Clock Company is its focus on providing products that are the result of extracting workmanship and the finest quality materials. Driven by a constant quest for perfection that is the legacy of the company’s founder. Howard Miller Clock Company’s present incarnation is just as dedicated to providing the buying public with world-class timekeeping solutions that combine the very best in solid, reliable performance with stunning good looks.
The Howard Miller Jasper Floor Clock is made with a cherry bordeaux finish on select hardwood and veneers, designed to be simple yet elegant. Made with a polished brass finish dial with an elaborate center disk and includes a silver chapter ring with brass roman numerals and black serpentine hands. Featuring a polished brass-finished pendulum and weight shells with a center disk and bands to complement the dial. Fitted with a glass mirrored back for style and uniquness, with a locking arched door and sides featuring bevelled glass. Made with a multitiered base that includes a book-matched olive ash burl overlay with a decorative cutout. The Westminster chime plays at 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 with a full chime on the hour, an automatic night time chime shut off option is fitted to prevent interruption during the night. Four adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven carpeted surfaces. The Howard Miller Jasper Floor Clock comes with a heirloom record certificate with brass finished capsules.
- Cherry-finish wood with polished brass-finish detailing
- Made from select hardwoods and veneers
- Adjustable levellers ensure stability on any type of floor
- Polished brass finish pendulum and weight shells
- Brass bezel and brass Roman numerals
- Glass mirrored back provides an elegant backdrop
- Westminster chimes
- Heirloom Certificate
- High-presicion cabel driven triple chime movement
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: H 201 x W 60 x D 36 cm
- Weight: 57.65 kg
Your order of £100 or more gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
- Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
eMarket members enjoy free returns.