Howard Miller 84" (213 cm) Schultz Grandfather Clock
: In stock
Regular price £2,597.00
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Arabic Numerals and Astrological Moon Phase Dial
- Golden Oak Finish
- Made from Select Hardwoods and Veneers
- Cabel Driven Movement Operation
- 84" (213 cm) Tall Floor Clock
Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings. Key to the success of the Howard Miller Clock Company is its focus on providing products that are the result of extracting workmanship and the finest quality materials. Driven by a constant quest for perfection that is the legacy of the company’s founder. Howard Miller Clock Company’s present incarnation is just as dedicated to providing the buying public with world-class timekeeping solutions that combine the very best in solid, reliable performance with stunning good looks.
The Schultz by Howard Miller is a showstopping wooden grandfather clock finished in golden oak on select hardwoods and veneers. Featuring rare, book-matched olive ash burl and a raised shell as well as vine overlay which enhances the graceful bonnet pediment. Olive ash burl corner overlays frame the crystal-cut oval glass on the lower door, making a striking view of the pendulum and weights. Made with polished brass-finished dial offering elaborate corner spandrels, a centre disk, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological moon phase dial. The polished brass-finished pendulum includes a centre disk that complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished brass weight shells. Made with a high-precision, cable-driven, triple-chime movement with your choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington chimes. Made with an automatic night-time chime shut off option, adjustable levellers, and an illuminated case. Included is a heirloom record document with a brass-finished capsule.
- Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers
- Featuring rare, book-matched olive ash burl and a raised shell and vine overlay
- Crystal-cut oval glass on the lower door
- Polished brass-finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, centre disk and silver chapter ring
- Arabic numerals and astrological moon phase dial
- Polished, chrome finished pendulum with weight shells
- Glass mirrored back and bottom
- Removable upper back panel
- High-precision cable driven triple chime movement
- Volume control and automatic night-chime shut off
- Choose from Westminster, St. Micheal or Whittington chimes
- Dimensions: H 213 x W 58 x D 32 cm
- Weight: 58.56 kg
Your order of £100 or more gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
- Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
eMarket members enjoy free returns.