Howard Miller Burton II Mantel Clock
: In stock
Regular price £297.00
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Traditional Black Roman Numerals
- Windsor Cherry Finish
- Quartz Triple-Chime Harmonic Movement
- 17" (43 cm) Width Mantel Clock
Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings. Key to the success of the Howard Miller Clock Company is its focus on providing products that are the result of extracting workmanship and the finest quality materials. Driven by a constant quest for perfection that is the legacy of the company’s founder. Howard Miller Clock Company’s present incarnation is just as dedicated to providing the buying public with world-class timekeeping solutions that combine the very best in solid, reliable performance with stunning good looks.
The Howard Miller Burton II Mantel Clock features a windsor cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers to complement your home decor. Made with a decorative top molding and triangular burl overlays, making this a stylish and classic clock. Made with a sturdy wooden frame meaning you can rely on this clock for years to come. Designed with black traditional roman numerals, black serpentine hands, convex glass crystal, and a polished brass-tone bezel to stand out over an off-white dial.
Designed with quartz, triple-chime Harmonic movement, allowing you to choose between the full Westminster chime or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, ¼, ½, and ¾; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only. Set the automatic nighttime chime shut-off for convenient volume control to have in any room, allowing you to adjust to your needs.
- Windsor cherry finish on select hardwoods
- Top molding and triangular burl overlays
- Designed with quartz triple-chime Harmonic movement
- Choose between Ave Maria or Westminster chime
- Made with a sturdy wooden frame
- Designed with black traditional Roman numerals
- Black serpentine hands, convex glass crystal, and a polished brass-tone bezel
- Requires one C sized battery (not included)
- Weight: 2.18 kg
- Dimensions: H 25 x W 43 x D 14 cm
Your order of £100 or more gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
- Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
eMarket members enjoy free returns.