Inspire BL1 Body Lift Home Gym - Delivery Only
: In stock
: Fitness & Exercise
Regular price £1,197.00
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Heavy Duty Oval 11 Gauge Tubular Steel Frame
- Height Adjustable Seats
- Contoured Orthopaedic Padded Upholstery
- Two Toned Electrostatic Powder Coat Finish
Please note: This product can only be delivered on the ground floor due to its weight and size, and will not be delivered up any stairs
The Inspire BL1 Body Lift Home Gym is the most innovative Home Gym on the market today, offering unparalleled weight resistance. The majority of Multi-Gyms operate using your own bodyweight to generate resistance. However, the Inspire BL1 uses a leverage system that utilises and multiplies the user's body weight up to 150%, without guide rods and weight plates. As a result, this Multi-station is very smooth and quiet whilst operating.
The Inspire BL1 Body Lift Home Gym also has a motion cable system to enhance mobility and coordination. Additionally, to provide even more muscle-building possibilities and excellent endurance practice.
This robust Inspire BL1 Body Lift Home Gym workout station is designed to last thanks to a heavy-duty 2 x 4" oval 11-gauge tubular steel frame, fibreglass-reinforced nylon pulleys, and 900 kg tensile strength polyurethane coated cable. The pivotal points come with 1.5″ Precision Steel Bearings at Bench Press & Oil Impregnated Brass Bushings on other parts for a smooth and fluid motion with no maintenance required.
- Oil impregnated brass bushings on other parts for smooth and fluid motion with no maintenance required
- Height adjustable seats
- Extremely silent home gym with standing platform
- Paint: Two tone electrostatic powder coated finish
- Frame: Heavy duty 2 x 4" oval 11 gauge tubular steel
- Cables: 2000 lb tensile strength
- Upholstery: Contoured orthopaedic pads
- Backrest: Fixed
- Rollers: 6 Foam
- Press station: Easy adjustable with 4 standard
- High pulley: Pulldown and pushdown actions
- Low pulley: Front positioned
- Leg station: Fixed seated leg extension and standing leg curl ability
- Accessories included: 48" steel lat bar and 18" revolving curl bar
- Pivot points: 1.5" precision steel bearings at bench press
- Dimensions: L 157 x W 107 x H 220 cm
- Weight: 92 kg
Low Leverage System
The lower leverage system has 15 positions, and each setting equates to 10% of resistance versus the user's body weight. For example, an 80 kg (12.5st) user selecting resistance setting 1 will have created 8 kg of resistance. The resistance settings are within easy reach from a seated position. Level 5 (50% of users 80 kg body weight would equate to 40 kg resistance). Level 15 would equate to 120 kg or 19 stones resistance. For the maximum user weight recommended of 136 kg (21.5 st) on the Inspire BL1, the resistance generated can reach 203 kg (32 st).
Press Arms and Back Pad
Fully adjustable Press Arms, Seat and Back Pad accommodate multiple users and allow seating for numerous exercises. The Press Arms are fully adjustable from 4 forward positions to 4 backward positions. From a seated position, you can use the Chest Press, and then adjust the Press Arms forward and the Backrest forward to use the upper muscle of your chest. Again, you can adjust the weight/resistance easily from the seated position.
From the same position, changing the Back Pad angle (6 positions) with the Seat (5 heights) enables multiple exercises, such as Incline Chest Press, Press over your head, or adjusting the back pad to the furthest position enables Pectoral Flyes and Pectoral Press. For shoulders, bring further forward the Press Arms and the Back Pad.
You can also adjust the Arms to the further back position and return the back pad further back. Next, grab/release the Strap Handles incorporated to the Press Arms (the handles are attached, hooked on the upper part of the Press Arms) for Flyes or Presses, simulating dumbbell exercises to help improve coordination in the upper body.
- Ab Crunch
- Bicep Curl
- Calf Raise
- Chest Fly (via straps)
- Chest Press
- Parallel Grip Chest Press
- Chest Press (via straps)
- Deltoid Extension
- Horizontal Lat Pull (or Supported Row)
- Inner Leg Raise
- Outer Leg Raise
- Lat Pulldown
- Leg Curl
- Leg Extension
- Preacher Curl
- Shoulder Press
- Parallel Grip Shoulder Press
- Shoulder Press (via straps)
- Side Bend
- High Pulley Torso Twist
- Parallel Grip Shoulder Press
- Triceps Extension
- Triceps Pushdown
- Upright Row
Your order of £100 or more gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
- Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
eMarket members enjoy free returns.