Mountfield Petrol Multi-Tool 5-in-1 - Model MM2605
: In stock
: Garden Power Tools
Regular price £397.00
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The versatile Mountfield MM2605 5 in 1 Multi-tool is powered by a 2-stroke petrol engine. After mixing petrol and oil at a ratio of 40:1, you then have the choice of which tool to use first: the Tap & Go nylon head for grass trimming; the 3-toothed metal blade for cutting those scratchy brambles and other rough vegetation; trim up your hedges with the 43cm hedge trimmer dual action laser cut blades with a 40cm cutting width - the blade angle can also be adjusted to suit your requirements making it comfortable and easy to operate; use the 25cm pole pruner chainsaw head to clear a few low branches or fit the 70cm extension pole to reach even higher.
It’s easy to swap heads, the MM2605 5-in-1 Multi-Tool is comfortable using the single harness (included) and each and every tool is effective.
- Easy start 25.4cc 2-stroke petrol engine
- Tap & Go dual line nylon head grass trimmer attachment
- 43cm Hedge Trimmer attachment - 40cm cutting length
- 25cm pole pruner attachment
- 180° Rotating Hedge Trimmer attachment
- 70cm Extension pole
- 3-toothed metal blade brushcutter attachment
- Single harness
- Requires 2-Stroke engine oil (not supplied)
- 2-year Manufacturer's warranty
• Length of Unit as a Pole Pruner - 207cm
• Length of Unit as a Pole Pruner with extension pole - 277cm
• Length of Unit as a Hedge Trimmer - 226cm
• Length of Unit as a Hedge Trimmer with extension pole - 296cm
Supported by Service Link, an aftersales help and advice website, phone line (0800 121 6585) and national service network of garden machinery repair specialists.
Your order of £100 or more gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
- Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
eMarket members enjoy free returns.