Rangemaster PDL90DFFGB/C Dual Fuel Range Cooker, A Rated in Black
: In stock
Regular price £2,577.55
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- 146L capacity over 2 ovens
- Dual Fuel
- H 94.5 x W 90.0 x D 64.9 cm including handles
- Catalytic liners, Handyrack and Porthole door
With bevelled doors, elegant windows and towel rail, the Rangemaster Professional offers everything you’d expect from a Range Cooker.
The Rangemaster Professional Deluxe is a professional in every sense. As well as being spacious, fully-programmable left hand oven, you’ll find a separate deluxe glide-out grill™. The Professional also comes complete with a host of other Rangemaster extras.
The Rangemaster Professional Features aseparate deluxe glide-out grill™ which allows that extra bit of flexibility while cooking to create the ultimate dish.
Simple Oven Cleaning
The Ovens contain Catalytic liners which absorb fat and steam during cooking and release these deposits to the base when above 200°C. This helps ensure that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort.
Steadfast™ Pan Supports
All Rangemaster Hobs are equipped Steadfast™ Pan Supports which helps to prevent pan wobble and potential spills making cooking safer and less messy!
The Griddle is a dishwasher safe cast aluminium griddle for cooking a variety of food in a healthy way on one surface saving on the washing up!
After 10pm the Range Cooker clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night.
All Rangemaster doors are fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. This superior mechanism has withstood over 50 years of testing.
- Fully programmable multifunction oven offers rapid response™ for faster heat up times, fan oven, defrost, fanned grilling, fan-assisted oven, conventional oven,browning element and base heat
- Five-burner hotplate
- Smooth action deluxe glide-out grill™
- Single handed ignition, for easy lighting of hob burners, leaving that extra hand free to cook
- A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
- Handyrack; an adjustable rack which is attached to oven door making it easy to tend to roasts
- Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base when above 200°C, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort
- Timer, for added peace of mind when cooking unattended
- Porthole doors, making it easy to check on food without having to open the oven door
- Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite™ - After 10pm our clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night
Your order of £100 or more gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
- Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
eMarket members enjoy free returns.